Irridescent sequins | Sequin shorts | Pink sequin two piece | Pink hair | Selene Vintage Moon Necklace
Today's moodboard and mixtape is brought to you by some seriously sugary sweet sparkle-tastic disco mermaid inspo... & in Thankful Thursday tradition here are some things that I am grateful for this week:
Glastonbury. Ya'll know Glasto is my favourite. Unfortunately I've only got about five pictures as I lost my phone on the Friday (It was then returned to me on Sunday!? Extra thankfulness for that! People are excellent!) Luckily Crack Mag has just about all the info that you need to know in their great review here.
Healthy livin. I'm at my gal pal Rhi's country manor at the moment, noshing some really great food and getting made green smoothies in the morning, this is really kickstarting some much needed Glastonbury recovery.
JAM PACKED CALENDARS. This year I rather foolishly stated that I was going to chill out on the festival front... with four down and at least five (potentially seven) left this summer that may have been a hasty statement!
Today's playlist brings you some serious 70's & 80's vibes...! Enjoy. x
01. 'Hello' - Lionel Richie (Lionel smashed it at Glasto... not that I could get anywhere near the pyramid when he was on... I did really enjoy the 'Shrinel Richie' venue in Shangri-La though.)
02. 'Teardrops' - Womack & Womack
03. 'More than a Woman' - Bee Gees
04. 'Sexual Healing' - Marvin Gaye
05. 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft' - The Carpenters
06. 'Ain't Nobody' - Rufus & Chaka Khan
07. 'Back to Life' - Soul II Soul