Temple Meads train station | Bath in Fashion launch | Boris the campus cat
Robin | Pink headdress | Quote
Cattle Drive | Westworld | Exeter Christmas shopping
So I've had another busy few weeks! I should do these round-ups more often!
- The Monday before last I travelled across to Bath to visit my friend Katy and to go to the launch of Bath in Fashion bright and early on the Tuesday morning. 8.30 am was a truly hideous hour for my student body clock but luckily we were treated to really yummy pastries and bucks fizz which perked me up a bit! I met one of my favourite bloggers, Megan from the Briar Rose Blog, who is hosting the #BathXmasMeet this Saturday and also Sophie the brains behind the floral headdress enterprise Crown and Glory. We learnt about the wide range of events going on in Bath this year... I am most excited about the talk with Meadham Kirchoff which sounds like its going to be amazing.
- I also visited the lovely city of Winchester to see my family, you can read about it here.
- Me and my flatmate Jess went to Pieminister in Stokes Croft to enjoy some free pie (well we donated anyway) which I will post more about soon.
- I got to see the issue of Westworld that I edited in its print version: exciting!
- Aaaaaaand I went to another blogger event with Milly from A Sensible Heart, this time in Exeter's shopping centre Princesshay, for their late night christmas shopping. More about that soon too.
You can see previous instagram updates here or just follow me on instagram! How have your last few weeks been? Please send me your instagram links!