A bumper instaupdate today as I haven't done one for the whole of December! You might notice some of my photos are edited diiferently, with pretty text and stuff, that's because I finally got the A Beautiful Mess app. I also got another app this month called Afterlight, which has some really lovely filters and you can use it to make your pics circular etc. Have any of you got any apps you would recommend?
My December highlights:
- I went to see the wonderful Lewis Watson again at Thekla as he is an old friend of my friend Jack, go check him out.
- I did my first Christmas fair! It was at uni and nobody was there so I sold nothing. BUT it was good practice & now I make scrunchies!
- I went to the Bath Xmas blogger meet! This will have its own post soon, I've been putting it off because I was nattering too much on the day and hardly took any pictures!
- I went on a few good nights out including a night in 'All Hallows Hall', an old church in Easton, which was such a cool venue.
- I went back to Devon for Christmas and was lucky to receive loads of lovely Christmas presents but unfortunately also a not so lovely Christmas cold.
- I ATE. A LOT. I made some scrummy homemade carrot and coriander soup and some surprisingly delicious beetroot and goats cheese risotto. I also got an amazing hamper from my mum full of yummy food for uni. And over christmas I ate my weight in brie.